Take your snack game to the next level with these super easy Protein Bombs.
What you need:
- 2 Cups Pitted Dates
- 1 Cup of Nutrific Fruit & Fibre
- 1/2 Cup of your favourite Protein Powder
- 3/4 Cup of desiccated coconut
- 2 Teaspoons of honey
- A pinch of Salt
- A teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 2 Tablespoons of Boiling Water
- Add the Pitted Dates and Boiling Water to a food processor and pulse until the dates are broken down and sticky.
- Sprinkle a baking sheet with your desiccated coconut
- Add the remaining ingredients into your food processor with the dates and pulse until combined.
- Use your hands to create golf ball sizes balls of mixture.
- Drop each ball in coconut and roll to cover
- Serve straight away or store in the fridge for a special snack moment!