Back to posts
A delicious, fruit filled healthy snack that will have you and your family rushing back for more. The perfect way to fuel your day!
Makes 12 muffins
- 340g plain flour
- 60g golden caster sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 4 Nutrific Biscuits
- 90ml syrup
- 120ml sunflower oil
- 2 small eggs
- Full fat milk
- 170g frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C. Lightly grease a 12 hole muffin tin, or use paper liners.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and spices in a medium sized bowl.
- Crumble in the Nutrific and stir until combined.
- Crack eggs into a measuring jug and make up to 340 ml with enough full fat milk. Whisk in the syrup and oil.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and fold with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Gently fold in the frozen blueberries. Do not over mix.
- Spoon into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes, until well risen and golden.
- Serve warm with butter, honey or jam.
Recipe inspired by: Elizabeth's Kitchen Diary