Enjoy our Alpen Dark Choc muesli in this decadent twist on a classic.
2 Cups Flour
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup of Alpen Dark Choc Muesli
½ Cup Cocoa Powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup plain yoghurt
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
½ cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees and line/grease a 12 muffin tin.
2. Combine your dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Leaving ½ a cup of Alpen Dark Choc Muesli to the side.
3. In a separate bowl whisk the wet ingredients.
4. Add your wet ingredients to your dry and mix until combined.
5. Fill your muffin tray with the mixture and sprinkle the remaining Alpen Dark Choc Muesli over the top of each muffin.
6. Bake for around 20 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
7. Allow the muffins to cool slightly before removing them from the tray.