Back to news
Alpen Muesli is a Swiss style muesli. Over the past 50 years, Alpen has used the age-old method of precisely blending raw rolled oats, wholegrain wheat flakes, chewy raisins and crunchy nuts to create the perfect muesli blend.
So, what sets Swiss Style muesli apart?
- Swiss style muesli is made using raw rolled oats. Raw rolled oats have been proven to reduce cholesterol levels, lower blood sugar and blood pressure and can help in assisting with weight management. Using raw oats also helps ensure that you are getting the most nutrients from the oats.
- Swiss style muesli has stood the test of time. This is the original muesli blend and has been enjoyed by the Swiss for decades.
- The perfect blend. Swiss style muesli was originally used in a medical setting as it contained all the necessary nutrients and fibre to spur on recovery.
- Swiss precision. Swiss style muesli is linked directly to the Swiss way of life. Precisely considered for an optimal muesli blend.
- The crunch. Swiss style muesli gets its crunch from the tasty nuts that are blended into each batch. This means that in each serving you are receiving a delicious combination of crunchy high-quality proteins.
So now you know a little bit more about our Swiss Style muesli, but don’t just take our word for it, give it a try!