A quick bowl of porridge from Nutrific that will help make icy mornings a little more bearable.
Prep Time: 2min
Cook Time: 5min
4 Nutrific Biscuits
2 cups of your choice of milk
2 tbs of brown sugar
½ tsp of cinnamon
2 bananas sliced into discs
2 tbs of water
1 tsp of vanilla essence
1 tsp of Butter
- In a medium sized pot crush the Nutrific biscuits and combine them with the milk, 1 tbs sugar and cinnamon.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 30 seconds. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a none-stick pan add your water, vanilla essence and your remaining sugar (1tbs) – bring to the heat until the sugar starts to melt, and your caramel starts to form.
- Once your caramel has formed you can turn off the heat and add your butter.
- Finally stir your banana discs into the caramel until well coated.
- Serve your Nutrific porridge topped with a delicious caramel and banana sauce.