Back to news
Crunchy, tasty and healthy – these nuggets will be a real winner with the kids.
For the nuggets
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 chicken breasts cut into individual nugget shapes
- 25g breadcrumbs
- 25g crush Nutrific biscuits
- Pinch Salt
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ tsp Mixed Herbs
For the BBQ sauce
- 25g honey
- 2tbsp vinegar
- 4tsbp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼tsp paprika (smoked if possible).
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees.
- In a sauce pan, mix all of your BBQ ingredients with 5-6 tbsp of water, and brim to a simmer over medium heat until reduced and sticky. This should take a few minutes. Remember to keep an eye on your sauce as it can burn.
- In a bowl mix your mayonnaise and chicken pieces until the chicken is well coated.
- In a separate bowl mix your bread crumbs, Nutrific, salt, pepper, cumin and mixed herbs until well incorporated.
- Take individual chicken pieces and coat them in this mixture.
- Place your chicken pieces on a baking tray and bake for around 10 minutes. Keep an eye on your chicken to get the perfect crispy tender chicken nuggets.
- Serve the nuggets with the delicious BBQ sauce and a side salad.
Who says Nutrific is only for breakfast! Try out these tasty nuggets and let us know what you think and how you and your family have put a twist on our recipe.