Looking for a treat to add to your families lunchboxes? Try these delicious Nutrific chewy biscuits – high in fibre and super tasty too!
- 4 Crushed Nutrific Biscuits
- 2/3 of a cup of oats
- ¾ of a cup of all-purpose flour
- 100g of brown sugar
- 1/3 of a cup of raisins
- 3 tbs of butter
- 2 tbs of honey
- 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ of a cup of boiling water
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside
- In a pot over medium heat, melt and combine your butter and honey
- Turn off the heat and add your water and bicarbonate of soda to your butter and honey mixture.
- Add your wet mixture to your dry mixture and fold together until combined.
- Using a table spoon, divide your mixture into dollops and place them on an oiled baking tray.
- Bake at 170 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool